(Promotion) Terms and Conditions of Entry (Terms)
1. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
2. The Promotion commences on 1 August 2014 9:00am NZT (“Promotional Period”).
3. The promotion can be extended or terminated at any time by the company without notice
4. To enter the Promotion, entrants must have purchased a vehicle from Enterprise Motor Group and completed all fields in the entry form.
5. Entries generated by script, macro, bot, or other automated means are not eligible to enter the Promotion to win the Prize.
6. There is prize of $200 MTA gift voucher for each month the competition continues (“the Prize”).
7. The Prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
8. If the Winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian must accompany the Winner when the Prize is redeemed.
9. Winner is determined by the Promoter
10. The draw for the Prize(s) will take place on the 1st of the month for all entries submitted on the preceding month at the offices of Enterprise Motor Group (NZ) Ltd, 2-4 Sultan Street, Ellerslie, Auckland. ("Draw")
11. The winner will be contacted by phone or email and may be published on our website www.enterprisecars.co.nz as well as our facebook page (“Winner”). All prizes must be claimed within 30 days of the winner being announced.
12. By entering your email you will go into our mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking unsubscribe on any promotional email. You also agree that the company may publish your name and a photo of you on the Facebook page to share your win with everyone.
13. Prizes must be collected from the Enterprise Motor Group Branch which the winner purchased a vehicle from.
14. Entries that are illegible, incomplete or do not comply with these Terms are invalid. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants as required (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Winner provide suitable identification of proof of age and identity prior to awarding the Prize.
16. The draw for any unclaimed Prize will take place at the offices of Enterprise Motor Group (NZ) Ltd, 2-4 Sultan Street, Ellerslie, Auckland. (“Second Draw Winner”).
17. The winner of the unclaimed Prize draw will be contacted by phone, email and is subject to the same terms and conditions as the original winner.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to announce and/or publish the Winners’ name and/or photograph for publicity purposes.
19. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the winners or delivery of prizes is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter’s control subject to approval by relevant regulatory authorities.
20. Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the Entrant’s participation in the Promotion.
21. The Promoter’s decision in relation to this Promotion is final and binding on entrants and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
22. By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being used by the Promoter, and/or its related entities for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying the Winners. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the offices of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
23. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanism or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition.
24. The Promoter is Enterprise Motor Group (NZ) Ltd, 2-4 Sultan Street, Ellerslie, Auckland, NZ. (“Promoter”).
25. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter and their related entities and contractors and any other organisations associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
26. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with MTA. You understand that you are providing your information to Enterprise Motor Group and not to the MTA.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to publish any recipe submitted to the competition.