Helpful Questions and Answers

Here are some answers to the most commonly asked questions about our cars and car finance.

Your questions answered

Q. Can I get a car loan with a learner drivers licence?

A. Yes it is possible to get car finance with a learner driver license.

Q. Do you do Trade-ins?

A. Yes we do Trade-ins. If you provide us with your car details our valuers will contact you with their best offer for your trade. If you owe money on your vehicle, the dealer will find out exactly what is left owing and pay this to the finance company for you. This amount is then deducted from what you actually receive for your car.

Q. How do I contact Community Financial Services about my car loan?

A. If you already have a car loan with CFS you can call them on 0800 88 2000 or email customerservice@cfsfinance.co.nz

Q. Do I need the Enterprise full protection package?

A. While none of these policies are compulsory, they are definitely recommended as they help to protect you and your family in the event the worst happens. Talk to one of our finance managers to discuss your options - you would be surprised how much protection you can have for only a few dollars a week.

Q. How do I make a claim for my warranty?

A. Your warranty book has instructions on how to make a claim, but the first step is always to call Provident on 0800 676 864, and they will help point you in the right direction.

Q. How much can I borrow?

A. This all depends on your personal circumstances such as your income and living costs. For a quick guide, try our affordability calculator or complete our online application form, and we will get back to you with a pre-approval and details of exactly what you can borrow.

Q. I am already pre-approved with another finance company - can I buy a car from you?

A. If you have already been approved by either your bank or another finance company it is definitely worth talking to us, as we can often save you money on your loan payments! Just send your local branch an email and we will be in touch.

Q. I have a Baycorp default. Can I still get finance?

A. We understand that every now and then something goes wrong, and we can often look past some defaults. If you think you might have bad credit it would be best to complete our online application form and let one of our finance managers see what we can do to help.

Q. What if I am buying the car to help a family member?

A. As long as you give us all of the details, we can often help. However, we may need that family member to complete an application form as well.

Q. What if I am on the benefit or get family support?

A. We have helped thousands of people who receive a benefit or family support to buy a car, The easiest thing to do is complete our online application form then come in and see us with a bank statement showing the payments going into your account.

Q. What if I still owe money on my old car?

A. That's not a problem - in most cases we can trade in your old car and pay off the old loan for you. We then simply deduct that amount you owe from your trade-in value.

Q. What will I need to bring with me?

A. When you come in and see us, bring with you three months of bank statements showing your pay going into your account, your ID such as a driver licence, and details of any other loans or payments you are making.

Q. Who is the insurance company?

A. Our policies are arranged with Provident Insurance who are 100% New Zealand owned.

Q. Will I qualify for No Deposit car finance?

A. In most cases we can approve customers for no deposit car finance. To know if you qualify it is best to apply for a no obligation pre-approval by completing our online application form.

Copyright © 2024 Enterprise Motor Group (RMVT)

Website by SeventyTwo